Zea Roasted Corn Grits
2 cups chicken broth
2 cups heavy cream
¼ stick butter
1 cup golden corn
1 cup yellow grits ( not instant)
Green onions for garnish
1. To grill corn, shuck off husk. Lightly butter corn cob and grill over charcoal or open fire until slightly blackened.
2. Cool corn and cut kernels from cob with sharp knife.
3. Bring chicken broth to a boil. Add heavy cream and return to boil.
4. Slowly whisk in the grits and then the corn.
5. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook 5 to 6 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions.
To print this recipe, click here.