Choice cuts slow roasted over a French open flame – featuring all of your rotisserie favorites – like beef sirloin, tender pork roast, succulent lamb and our signature rotisserie chicken. All served seven days a week. Since its inception nearly 20 years ago, Zea’s French open flame rotisserie has served up mouthwatering beef, pork and chicken dishes that have become the trademark of the Taste Bud’s flagship eatery. High heats and the flame give meats a crispy, caramelized outside, leaving the inside tender, juicy and full of flavor.
Rotisserie dishes (and well-loved Zea staples) include:
- Beef Sirloin: Baby Bella and Balsamic Infused Glacé
- Tender Pork Roast: Served with a Rosemary Garlic Glacé
- Lamb Sirloin: Finished on the grill with Dijon, garlic and herb marinade; served with a Creole mustard mint sauce
- Rotisserie Chicken (House Specialty): Half chicken roasted on an open flame with signature seasoning – available with House Rub, Pineapple Jalapeño Glaze, Garlic-Herb or Sweet Chili Glaze
- Rotisserie Ribeye: 12 oz. grilled to medium rare with horseradish tiger sauce
The rest of our menu holds a variety of additional flavors for you to choose – head to your local Zea to check out its small plates, seafood, sandwiches, and flavorful sides, including Roasted Corn Grits, the perfect complement to a hearty, protein-packed Zea experience.
Find your favorite Zea location: